What! I can't believe my eyes, you finally started a blog. YAY! Better come back next Christmas, the party wasn't the same without ya!
southern exposure? are you serious?!?! haha i love it! i am so glad you have a blog (it's about time)!I wanted to have babies until i saw what our kid is going to look like! I've changed my mind! Hahah i think adoption is our best option now! love and miss you! xoxo
Post a Comment
2 comments:
What! I can't believe my eyes, you finally started a blog. YAY! Better come back next Christmas, the party wasn't the same without ya!
southern exposure? are you serious?!?! haha i love it! i am so glad you have a blog (it's about time)!
I wanted to have babies until i saw what our kid is going to look like! I've changed my mind! Hahah i think adoption is our best option now!
love and miss you! xoxo
Post a Comment