Monday, January 12, 2009

I have finally given into peer pressure and decided I it is time to start a blog for our family. I am slowly figuring out how this all works and hopefully will be better at keeping everyone updated with all our exposures here in the south (no butt crack jokes please).

6 comments:

Bobbie said...

Now just show me how to get around in it.

Ask Amy about peer pressure she is using on me right now!

Bobbie said...

I just want to be on this to see all the cute pictures.

Grandpa said...

I think this is the greatest! Thanks Alisa for taking the time !

Grandpa said...

ok ......I am a rookie at this . In this family sould I sign off as Grandpa in Phoenix? I know Bob doesn't work !

Nollie said...

I was so relieved to see that your email was an invite to your blog. When I saw "Southern Exposure" I thought we got an email from a strip club by the same name. :)

Looking forward to keeping up with your family. Hope all is well!

EmilyCC said...

Yay for peer pressure! (And, how did you get both of your kids looking at the camera?)