I just wanted to thank my sweet little boys for being so concerned while I was sick. At first by always asking me if I needed hugs when I would run to the sink or the bathroom. Then towards the end by cheering me on saying "good job mom" when I was done throwing up (hope that is not too much info). Also my sweet husband (yes, I called you sweet). For being so patient the last few weeks!! I love you boys!!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
MIA...excuses excuses
I just wanted to thank my sweet little boys for being so concerned while I was sick. At first by always asking me if I needed hugs when I would run to the sink or the bathroom. Then towards the end by cheering me on saying "good job mom" when I was done throwing up (hope that is not too much info). Also my sweet husband (yes, I called you sweet). For being so patient the last few weeks!! I love you boys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment