Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Alexandria at 1 Month

Here are some pictures of Ali at one month old. One of the great parts about having a baby, is we get lots of visitors. Grandma Jocko came and stayed for a week, Paige and Glen, Grandma Shelley and Grandpa Bob, and Grandpa and Grandma Burton. It was nice to have the extra hands around. The only problem was, I did not take any pictures of Ali with anyone. Even though Ali is the easiest baby, I did not realize what a difference 3 kids would be.


Little Red Ridinghood


It rained the whole time Grandma Shelley and Grandpa Bob were in town, so one day we went to Jump Zone (inflatable toys) to get some energy out!

Briggs going down the pirate slide





Our sweet little girl

1 comment:

Burton's blog said...

Yea! I have been waiting for pictures! Love, love, love her. Please come visit soon!