Monday, November 30, 2009

hAllOwEEn

Halloween was a lot of fun this year. Even with all the rain, we still had plenty of candy and not enough sleep. This is Rob's favorite holiday and I think after you view the pictures we will understand why....

Rob Jack-o-lantern, he always goes the extra mile with these...This year instead of candles/propane, he used flares.
Sorry Briggs, somehow I missed taking a picture of your "puking pumpkin" However you did a wonderful job!!

Ali at Trunk or Treat at Church

Our neighbor Lizzie and Owen at Trunk or Treat. We kept loosing Owen, only to find him hiding in random corners of the church eating his stash

Pumpkin Carving... Yes men, that would be a power tool

Monkey see Monkey do



What...You have never seen a shark cowboy before???


We had all our neighbors over for chili and other goodies...It rained all day and night, so we ended up eating in the garage

TRICK OR TREAT

2 comments:

Andria said...

Wow, quite the halloween event! From the jack o latern to the garage party! I missed out.
I love seeing the pictures are stories of your lives. Love and miss you all.

Melinda said...

I will definitely show Jon the pumpkin carving...I don't think he has ever thought of that :) Way to go Rob!