Heading upstairs to see what Santa brought
Briggs checking out his stash
Ali's first Christmas... Still the best baby. It is amazing how good she really is.
The boys checking out each others toys
Owen playing with the only pet he is going to have for a long time. The phrase this year was... "If it doesn't poop, you can ask Santa for it."
Even Mom got spoiled this year!!
The boys took a little break to have a cookie for breakfast.
Two peas in a pod. While everyone else is opening presents...They are making sure their bellies are taken care of.
3 comments:
I love all of the pictures! We really miss you guys. I think it is time for a visit. IF is beautiful in the winter/spring! OK, we both know that is a load of crap, but it would suck less if you were here! Come see us!
I miss those boys, and can't wait to meet Ali! Looks like you were more excited to get that computer than you were when you landed your job at Matrix! Love you. P.S. did you send Bart and Kim that thank you yet?
I love these pictures! My favorite is of Ali sitting by her Christmas presents! She is honestly the world's best baby. I have been having nightmares lately of having a horrible, terrible baby! I have just come to the realization that I should just expect a naughty baby and if he is a quarter of how good Ali is, I will be a happy mama! Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment