We headed back out west to Arizona for Christmas this year. It's always nice to be able to spend the holidays with family. The only unfortunate thing was that someone in the family refused to allow everyone to go to Mexico. What can I say... after flying across the country with three little ones, changing time zones, being off schedule, feeding a baby at all hours of the night I couldn't be talked into driving another 5 hours to vacation in paradise. Luckily we still had a great time in Phoenix...

Opening PJ's from Christmas Eve that's right, for those who were not aware... Christmas Eve is a person, I think she might have dated Santa back in the day.

The kids with Grandpa Bob

Grpa Bob, Owen, Briggs, Grma Shelley, and Ali all excited on Christmas Eve

Uncle Rowland and his main girl in his life

Sitting down for a Yummy Christmas Eve Dinner
2 comments:
Alisa, always blame no Mexico on the one that had to go back to work...
Or the pregnant one that did not want to sit in a car for five freaking hours!
Post a Comment