Where is tiny Ali?! She is so big now! I am obsessed with the dimples on her arms! I want to squeeze her cheeks! Ugh, she is so dang cute and you guys live so dang far away! I miss you guys so much, Christmas feels like it was years ago! When do I get to see you next? Tickets are only 250.... maybe i will come out for a visit before Preston comes?!
4 comments:
Where is tiny Ali?! She is so big now! I am obsessed with the dimples on her arms! I want to squeeze her cheeks! Ugh, she is so dang cute and you guys live so dang far away! I miss you guys so much, Christmas feels like it was years ago! When do I get to see you next? Tickets are only 250.... maybe i will come out for a visit before Preston comes?!
Oh my goodness - cute, cute, cute!!!
She is the sweetest thing! I can't believe how big she is getting!
Such a little cutie! I love her cleavage!
Post a Comment