Okay, I am still trying to figure things out here.... Here are some pictures from Christmas.
As you can see, Owen received his favorite gift first thing Christmas morning, when he looked in his stocking... For most kids an apple is considered, Santa's way of being too cheap and lazy to get enough real treats to put in their stocking. Not for our little 2 year old. Owen carried his apple around all morning. If we tried to take it out of his hands (to open a present) he would scream. Another favorite gift was the plasma bikes... I am afraid Owen is going to forget how to walk. from the moment he gets up in the morning until bedtime, if we are home, he is cruising around the house on that thing.
Briggs got two helicopters. A remote one (still trying to convince dad it is Briggs' and not his) then the other one is a tonka one with little guys he can play with). When people ask him what he got for Christmas he says, " a big helicopter I can play with and a little helicopter with a bad pilot."
3 comments:
Alisa- your boys are getting so big. Maybe time for a little sis? Nothing like family planning from relatives. I sound like your father, I know!! Anyway, they are too cute!! We miss you guys-Mardell
Yay for starting a blog! Your boys are the cutest! I'm glad we can keep in touch with you guys this way. Thanks for the invite!
So cute!!!
Post a Comment