Okay, I am over a month late on these pictures!! So, I am not the best blogger!
Grandma Shelley and Grandpa Bob came to town the weekend before Briggs' big day. We had a relaxing weekend with them. We spent Saturday down town. Sunday I slept all day while they took the boys to church (double bonus for me). Then Monday was defiantly the highlight for the boys when they got to go to Chuck E Cheese's "where a kid can be a star" (That is what I get for letting my boys watch 10 hours of tv a day while I lay on the couch with morning sickness). We had a great time with them!!
For Briggs' actual Birthday my friend took the boys to her house all morning. They came home with crafts, presents, and a Mickey Mouse Birthday Cake!! I am so grateful for wonderful friends to pick up my slack!!
1 comment:
Cute pictures Alisa!! Isn't Chuck E Cheese slogan "Where a kid can be a kid?" Yeah, we watch a little television too!
Post a Comment