Friday, March 27, 2009

You told me So...

Okay, so I went to the doctor yesterday, because I have been having some issues the last couple of weeks and they wanted to do an ultrasound. I went in thinking I would not see much, because I did not think I was far enough along.
One of the first things the tech asks me is... Do you want to find out what you are having??? I thought to myself... Rob is not here, I can't find out what I am having. So, I told the tech no, I would wait... Well, that lasted about 5 seconds and I quickly told her how bad I was with surprises and YES I did want to find out...
Just like Rob has been telling me for the last three months, we are having a little girl!!! It was so amazing to see how developed she was at only 15 weeks! I could see everything! One picture she was waving her hand, so now the boys keep asking if they can see the "high-five picture" then they proceed to give it a high five.
I was so happy to see our little precious baby healthy and moving A LOT. We are so excited for number three and feel so blessed (not a day goes by when the boys do not ask when she is coming or want to give my belly a kiss).

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love it! I don't think that I could have waited either. Congrats--a little girl! You will have so much fun with a little daughter. And she will have the best big brothers anyone could ask for!

Krista said...

A girl?!!!! Hooray! You are surrounded by way too many boys I think. A huge congrats!

~Krista

EmilyCC said...

Congratulations! And, this gives me hope because we Curtises like to follow the Cunninghams' good examples when it comes to offspring :)