We finally got our snow!! Just when we thought it was going to pass us up this year, it ended up snowing!! We were all so excited, the boys could not wait to get outside and play! The snow lasted for about a day, but for some reason they closed school down for 3 days (gotta love the south)!! From the minute they got up the boys wanted to be out playing. They sledded, built snowmen, had snow ball fights, attempted an igloo, somehow Owen found a puddle of water he could not get enough of (no wonder he was sick the following week).
By the end of the week the boys were back in t-shirts and shorts enjoying the beautiful spring weather!
3 comments:
So cute! I love that Owen wouldn't wear gloves but kept wanting to hold the snow.
Finally! I love that you have so many new post! It is so fun to see some pictures! We miss you guys! When are you going to come to Phoenix? I hope soon! xoxo
What a perfect way to experience the winter...quick in, and quick out.
Post a Comment