Thursday, April 9, 2009

Conference Sunday...

Or as Briggs referred to it all day... Palm Sunday (I am glad his pre-school is teaching him something). By the way if you have any questions at all about Palm Sunday feel free to ask him about it. He has got the story down.
Since Conference does not start here until noon, we thought we would take a nice long walk through our neighborhood (mainly to get the boys tired so they would take a nap during conf.) Unfortunately, that did not work, but we did enjoy a nice walk on a beautiful day!!
After Conference the boys had a little water balloon fun in the back yard Briggs loved the balloons, Owen was not a huge fan!!








1 comment:

Chareese said...

So Cute! So so cute! I miss those boys! I love how excited Briggs looks and how Owen looks like he's not too sure about it! Cute pictures!