Rob's parents came to town so spend some time with their favorite grandsons (I am sure I won't be able to say that much longer, so I have to take advantage while I can). No trip to Greenville would be complete without going downtown (I know, we really need to get more creative).
Briggs and the Nutcracker, can you tell which is which??
Never can get enough of the blow up toys
Briggs and the Nutcracker, can you tell which is which??
Saturday Morning we went and hiked Table Rock... The boys would not leave until they got to play in the water!!
One of Briggs' dreams finally coming true... For the last month he has said when he grows up he wants to be a scuba diver, a doughnut maker and tight rope walker, can't get much closer than that.
Saturday night we wanted to give Bob and Shelley a little taste of the south. They had a "carnival" in Simpsonville we took them too. Notice those black clouds behind them... We ended up getting soaked! It was a lot of fun and very entertaining!
On Sunday Rob got put into the Bishopric... My last official Sunday morning not being a single mom. (Baby Alexandria 24 weeks)
4 comments:
Such cute pictures! I loved them all!
Cute boys. I can't believe how grown up they are. Can't wait to see you guys. You look great by the way!
The count down is on for Lake Powell! I love all the pictures! You look so cute! I cannot wait to see you and the boys!!
Love the pic of brotherly love ha ha! Love the name Alexandria too--- very feminine and beautiful!! I hope you ate some good food at that carnival! Disgusting I know but i LOVE carnivsl/fair food SO much!
Post a Comment