Thursday, June 4, 2009

When Mom is away, the boys will play...

At the first of May I was able to go to Austin for a girls weekend trip. The boys had so much fun with their dad, for over a week after I got back Briggs would ask every day..."When are we having another Guys Weekend." I reassured him he could have one whenever they wanted!! We have such great neighbors, they made sure my three boys were taken care of while I was gone. I had so much fun relaxing, eating, sleeping, and laughing, "planning Andria's wedding" (btw, congrats sis) I did not get any pictures, while I was gone!!




The boys playing in the creek in our neighborhood

Owen playing in Jessica's sand box and drinking "BOP juice". Having dinner at the Soule's house
A little picnic with Lizzie, Faith, and Chick fila. What could be better

No comments: