We always try to plan our family vacation to Idaho over the 4th of July, because it always seems to be great weather and great traditions. The day starts off with heading over to my Grandma Burton's house. From there we walk down to the parade where all our extended family is. Then after the parade it's back to grandma's for lots and lots of goodies and running around with all the cousins.
I have so many great memories of this house growing up and spending time with my cousins here, that it was fun to watch the boys making those same memories with their cousins. Grandma always loves to have people over and never wants you to leave!!
I have so many great memories of this house growing up and spending time with my cousins here, that it was fun to watch the boys making those same memories with their cousins. Grandma always loves to have people over and never wants you to leave!!
4 comments:
Awesome! Thanks so much for the pictures that night. I was so happy to see what we missed. Thanks again for saving us that night!
P.S. You forgot to mention my kids favorite part.....riding home in the trunk and 3 to a seat!
ok i am dying over all the FUN pics of all of the kids!! SO CUTE!! How fun that they are all around the same age.. my poor kids, they won't have any cousins on the Burton side for years... I am loving the pic of Briggs and Brookie.. ahhhhh SOOOO cute!!! and so fun that you got to go to Lou's house just like old times. I haven't been home on the 4th in a long long time... I'm jealous!! Glad you guys had such a fun LONG vacation!!!!
How fun! I love how Owen and Briggs smile for the camera :)
Post a Comment