Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Going to the temple and she's going to get married

Well she did it... Sis (Andria) finally tied the knot. Here are pictures from her wedding day...

Andria and Jared

Grandma Lou (Burton) and Alisa

Travis, Brady, Mardell, Brandt, Bunny, Pat, Dad
Jared, Andria
Mom, Bob, Alisa, Rob, Kim, Bart, Amy, Jared


Fam picture in front of Brady's house before the reception

Sis and Sis

Andria, Zac, and Alisa

Owen and Parker

Briggs and Tyler



Grandma Nielsen, Great Aunt Margret
Alisa and Andria

Roommates

Jayson, Black, Dallin, and Tyler
The boys taking care of the car. Notice what is around Blake's neck... He caught the guarder and then wore it around his neck all night.
Owen played on that swing set for three hours straight. It was the best babysitter ever!!

Briggs

Rob and Bart

Rob and Alisa

The kids playing on the swing set

After a long month of fun the boys finally fell asleep the last half hour of our flight!!

2 comments:

Browning Buzz said...

I'm so sad I didn't get to see you while you were here so long!!! What's up with that???? Anyway...looks like you had a fun time and congrats to Andria!! Are you having a boy or a girl? Maybe you posted it, but I missed it.?. Do you have a name picked out?? Have a Happy Day!!!

Melinda said...

HOORAY for Andria!!! Hopefully he fits in great with the Burton Bunch! I found a note from you the other day. I just laughed and laughed. I am going to have to mail it to you or scan it or something. It will really get you excited for having a daughter and all the drama that comes along with it! Hope you are feeling well!!!