I will start with the most important and then catch up with the rest...
Weighing in at 7lbs 13oz, Alexandria was born 09/09/09 at 9:14am (if the doctor would have been a bit quicker with the C-section down the hall we could have had her at 9:09am) Ali was so ready to come into this world she basically pushed herself out. The doctor said she was the easiest baby he had delivered! Luckily for mom she continues to be an easy baby! She has been so good! As long as she is Fed, clean bottom, and I eat bland food, she is as happy as can be! We love having a little baby girl in our home. Mom is loving all the girly things, Dad is loving having a little princess, and the boys are loving having a little sister to kiss and hold. She is perfect!!
4 comments:
I love the picture of Owen and Ali... so cute! I can't wait to see you all!
That picture of Owen and Ali is precious! I can't believe how TALL Briggs is - oh my goodness!!
Love you guys
I already love her and I have to hold her.
She is beautiful!!!! It is such a blessing to follow two boys with a princess :)
Post a Comment