TEAM BEES!! Briggs had his first t-ball game today! It started out with team pictures and then an intense two innings of play. He is on the team with three other little guys from our neighborhood. They were pretty stinking cute to watch. He is growing up too fast!!!!
This whole baseball outfit and hat make Briggs look so old! What is happening! I haven't seen you guys since November and I think this is the longest we have gone! Come to Arizona before it gets to hot! I miss my nephews and of course my favorite sister in law!
Okay Alisa, I am so glad to see your blog. Thanks for inviting me. First, you are one of the cutest pregnant ladies I have ever seen and second, your little boys are so cute. They remind of Bart. Do you get that a lot? It looks like you and your family are doing great and I am so happy that you will be adding a baby girl to your family. Take care.
2 comments:
This whole baseball outfit and hat make Briggs look so old! What is happening! I haven't seen you guys since November and I think this is the longest we have gone! Come to Arizona before it gets to hot! I miss my nephews and of course my favorite sister in law!
Okay Alisa, I am so glad to see your blog. Thanks for inviting me. First, you are one of the cutest pregnant ladies I have ever seen and second, your little boys are so cute. They remind of Bart. Do you get that a lot? It looks like you and your family are doing great and I am so happy that you will be adding a baby girl to your family. Take care.
Post a Comment