We had a great Easter Weekend! Saturday we went to our Neighborhood Easter Party. That afternoon we colored eggs outside on the patio. Sunday morning the boys got up way too early, so Rob explained to them why we celebrate Easter, by using pictures. Then the boys searched for the eggs they had colored the day before that the Easter Bunny hid and checked out their baskets. We then headed off to church. That night Briggs was so exhausted from everything He fell asleep on the couch at 5:30.
Owen deciding if he was scared of the Easter Bunny or if he wanted to give him a hug... The hug won out in the end.
Owen favorite part was sticking his fingers in the dye and seeing if the vinegar really did taste that nasty every time
So Tired
5 comments:
That picture with their arms around each other is ADORABLE! Miss you guys!
Krista
I want to come to your house for Easter!! I have a feeling that a baby sis is going to rock their world!! Nate made the girls cry the other day talking about "the good ol' days" before they were born. This just may be the good ol days when the fellas could hang for Briggs and Owen!
So cute Alisa! I love all the pictures!
I love all these pictures! The boys are getting so big. It looks like the Easter Bunny like South Carolina way better then Spanish Fork!
what is the yellow play ground thing? is that in your backyard?!
Post a Comment